- Attention Investors
"Prevent Unauthorized Transactions in your Trading/demat account. Update your Mobile
Number with Us. Receive alerts on your Registered Mobile for all debit and other
important transactions in your demat account directly from CDSL/Exchanges on the
same day.... Issued in the interest of investors."
"KYC is one time exercise while dealing in securities markets - once KYC is done
through a SEBI registered intermediary (Broker, DP, Mutual Fund etc.), you need
not undergo the same process again when you approach another intermediary."
No need to issue cheques by investors while subscribing to IPO. Just write the bank
account number and sign in the application form to authorise your bank to make payment
in case of allotment. No worries for refund as the money remains in investor's account.
Please be informed that “M/s. Aasmaa Securities Private Limited” is also doing Proprietary
(Own A/c) trading in addition to Clients’ trading.
attention investors - mpr
- Stock Brokers can accept securities as margin from clients only by way of pledge
in the depository system w.e.f. September 1, 2020.
- Update your mobile number & email Id with your stock broker/depository participant
and receive OTP directly from depository on your email id and/or mobile number to
- Pay 20% upfront margin of the transaction value to trade in cash market segment.
- Investors may please refer to the Exchange's Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) issued
vide circular reference NSE/INSP/45191 dated July 31, 2020 and NSE/INSP/45534 dated
August 31, 2020 and other guidelines issued from time to time in this regard.
- Check your Securities /MF/ Bonds in the consolidated account statement issued by
NSDL/CDSL every month.
Issued in the interest of investors.
For any requests for changes in all types of contact details, please update and
reach out to us at 040-68108888