Dematerialization is the process of converting physical financial instruments such as share certificates,
mutual fund investments, and bonds into electronic form. An Investor who needs to dematerialize his
shares needs to open a demat account with Depository Participant. These physical shares are then surrendered
by the investor and in return he gets electronic shares in his demat account
A demat account is similar to a bank account. When you receive your bank statement, you will see 2 columns
– deposits and withdrawals of money and balance money in the account on the last day of the statement.
Similarly, a demat statement will show the investments you have bought, sold and the balance investments
held on the last day of the statement.
Aasmaa Securities Pvt Ltd is a Depository Participant of Central Depository Services (India) Ltd and
authorized to open a Demat Account. To open a Demat account, please click on the below link and download
the Demat Account Opening Form or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
DOWNLOAD - DEMAT FORM
One is recommended to read the Scheme and Transactions charges carefully, listed on the Demat Account
Opening Form, in case you have any queries – you can call at 040-68108888
or send an email to email@example.com
Advantages of Demat
- Holding your investments in Demat form is easy and convenient.
- You don’t have to face the problem of losing investment certificates or receiving forged certificates.
- Transferring securities becomes easy.
- You incur lower costs associated with transactions when compared to physical buying and selling of securities.
- You receive bonus shares and share splits automatically.
- You receive dividend directly to your bank account.